How do I purchase surplus vehicles and equipment?
The Fleet Services Division typically administers an auction at its main shop facility, located at 371 Chimacum Road in Port Hadlock, Washington, on roughly an annual basis. Items for sale at auction mainly consist of surplus fleet vehicles, equipment, parts and tools, along with some items from other County departments and local agencies. Each auction is advertised locally in the County newspaper of record and on this site.

In addition, Fleet Services may make use of the contract between Washington Department of Enterprise Services and its online-auction provider. At the time of this update, that provider is GovDeals.

Jefferson County surplus on

Show All Answers

1. As a manufacturer or dealer of fleet vehicles, equipment or parts, how do I start doing business with Fleet Services?
2. How do I purchase surplus vehicles and equipment?