Jefferson County Board of Commissioners
Special Meeting – October 4, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
WORKSHOP with Departments for Budget Planning
This is a Hybrid meeting: Virtual and In-Person Attendance at
Jefferson County Courthouse – Commissioners’ Chambers
1820 Jefferson Street, Port Townsend, WA
Kate Dean, District 1 | Heidi Eisenhour, District 2 | Greg Brotherton, District 3 – Chair
To view Agenda items, meeting materials and comments received, click here: www.co.jefferson.wa.us – Services – Laserfiche Web Portal – (Username and Password is: public) - Board of County Commissioners – BOCC Agenda Packets – 2023 Weekly Agenda Items – Month of the meeting – Day of the meeting
You can join this meeting by using the following methods:
- Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93777841705
This option will allow you to join the meeting live. You will need to enter an email address. If you wish to provide public comment, click on the hand icon at the bottom of the screen to “raise your hand.” Participation will be up to the Chair and Clerk
- Audio-only: Dial: 1-253-215-8782 and use Webinar ID: 937-7784-1705#
This option will allow you to listen to the meeting live. If you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to “raise your hand.” Participation will be up to the Chair and Clerk
Access for the hearing impaired can be accommodated using Washington Relay Service at 1-800-833-6384. If you need special accommodations, please contact our office 24 hours in advance.
- Website: www.co.jefferson.wa.us Follow the links under “Quick links,” “Videos of Meetings,” and click on “Today.” This option will allow you to watch the meeting live-streaming, with no participation.
- In-person: You are welcome to join this meeting in-person.
In the event of technical difficulties, at least one of the methods above will be accessible to the public. Please try all methods first before calling 360-385-9100 to report any issues.
Individuals may provide Public Comment using the following methods:
- Video: Refer to meeting instructions above
- Audio-only: Refer to meeting instructions above
- Email: You may submit comments/correspondence to us at: email@example.com up through
11:59 p.m. the day before the meeting.