Apply for Apple Health/Medicaid for First Time
While open enrollment for Qualified Health Plans is no longer open, low-income families and individuals may enroll in Apple Health anytime. For more information, view the Apple Health (PDF)
Need Dental Care
Apple Health has dental benefits! Apply for health insurance online at the Washington Health Plan Finder website
Need Family Planning Service
Starting January 2014, anyone seeking to renew Take Charge* must first apply for health insurance through the Washington Health Plan Finder website
- If your income is between 150% to 260% of federal poverty guidelines. Call us to find out if this applies to you.
- Clients 18 years old and under who are receiving confidential birth control services can continue to receive Take Charge.
- Current victims of domestic violence covered under their perpetrator's insurance can continue to receive Take Charge.
*Take Charge is the state/federally funded program that covers the costs of family planning services such as annual exams, birth control, and emergency contraception.
For more information see the Take Charge patient information sheet (PDF)
Jefferson County Public Health wants you to receive the family planning services you need. If you have any questions please call us at 360-385-9400
Find Help With Health Insurance Locally
Get the information you need to enroll in health coverage that best meets your needs and your budget. Learn your eligibility for Medicaid or qualified health plans and tax credits, compare plans and enroll in insurance.
Agencies in Jefferson County that can help you with health insurance questions:
- Jefferson County Public Health, Phone: 360-385-9400
- Jefferson Healthcare, Phone: 360-385-2000
- Olympic Area Agency on Aging, Phone: 360-379-5064