Due to COVID-19, all immunization services are currently offered by appointment only.
Children's vaccines are offered on Tuesdays 1-4 p.m.
To make an appointment, call 360-385-9400.
Sliding-scale fees are available. Services for children are not denied due to inability to pay.
A signed consent form (PDF) is required for parents sending a child with another adult.
Jefferson County Public Health is located at 615 Sheridan Street in Port Townsend, in the Castle Hill Mall. Immunizations are also available at most medical provider offices throughout Jefferson County.
How to obtain your immunization records
Children's Immunization Schedules
- Birth to 6 Years Old (PDF)
- 7 to 18 Years Old (PDF)
- Vaccines Required for School Attendance, Grades Kindergarten Through 12 (PDF)
- Vaccines Required for Childcare and Preschool (PDF)
Routine Children's Vaccines Offered at JCPH
Information sheets for each vaccine are available in multiple languages.
- Diphtheria-tetanus (DT)
- Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP):
2 months to 6 years, Series of 5
- Hepatitis A: 2 to 18 years, Series of 2
- Hepatitis B: 0 to 19 years, Series of 3
- Haemophilus b conjugate (HIB): 2 months to 4 years, Series of 4
- Human papillomavirus (HPV): 9 to 18 years, Series of 3 (only 2 needed if started before 15 years old)
- Influenza: (Pediatric and adolescent only) 6 months to 18 years, Yearly
- Meningococcal - Menactra: 11 to 18 years, series of 2
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR): 12 months to 18 years, Series of 2
- MMR and Varicella (MMRV): 12 months to 12 years
- Pediarix (DTaP, Polio, and Hepatitis B): 2 months to 6 years
- Pentacel (DTaP, Polio, and HIB): 2 months to 6 years
- Pneumococcal (PCV 13): 2 months to 5 years, Series of 4
- Polio: 2 months to 18 years, Series of 4
- Rotavirus: 6 to 32 weeks only, Series of 3
- Tetanus-diptheria (Td): 7 to 18 years
- Tetanus-diptheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap): 7 to 18 years
- Varicella - Chickenpox: 12 months to 18 years, Series of 2