Building Permit Forms

If you have any questions about what forms to complete, how to complete them, or other information that may be required for particular applications, please contact DCD at 360-379-4450 and consult with either a Permit Technician or a Development Review Division planner. You can also ask questions by email.

For complete application packets click here: Application Packets (these are listed by individual form and grouped by type of permit being applied for).

For the entire building permit packet as one PDF for those that do need a new address, click HERE.

For the entire building permit packet as one PDF for those who do not need a new address click HERE.

Online Forms


Washington State University

Code Compliance

The Code Compliance Coordinator responds to citizen complaints regarding building, zoning, and land use in Jefferson County. The Code Compliance Coordinator works in partnership with the County’s Environmental Public Health and Sheriff’s Offices on nuisance complaints. Complaints are investigated to determine if there is a violation of County code, the extent of the violation, and the appropriate action required. The Code Compliance Coordinator works with all affected parties to resolve or mitigate violations.

Due to the many years of this position not being funded, the back-log of complaints is great. The new Coordinator is working to process and purge years of old complaints and respond appropriately. Along with processing cases we are also working towards building the Code Compliance Program, which will focus on a clear and understandable compliance, education and enforcement process. 

If you currently have a code compliance complaint please see the link below to our complaint form. Each complaint will be processed and assessed for appropriate action.  We ask the citizens to continue to be patient while we work to build this valuable program and provide much needed enforcement services to Jefferson County.

Report Suspected Violations

To report a suspected code violation, complete the online Complaint Form by clicking HERE.

Public Records Request

Click HERE to be directed to information regarding public records requests.

Other Forms