|Saturday, October 8 (For those residing or working in Quilcene/Brinnon ONLY)|
Quilcene Junior/Senior High School
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 09/27/22)
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Jefferson Healthcare Sheridan Clinic is now scheduling nurse-visit vaccine appointments for children. Established Jefferson Healthcare patients only. Call or text (360)-379-8031 for an appointment.
- Adult patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare primary care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow's Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older at this time) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment by phone.
- (360) 379-2254
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time, only at Port Hadlock location); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule.
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time);
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Several days a week, first come, first served. Call to inquire what day vaccines are offered.
- (360) 379-9800
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability