Sat., Nov. 6, 1-4 PM, Chimacum School (Waitlist only as of 10/26/21)
Sat., Nov. 13, 1-4 PM, Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend
|WA Department of Health Vaccination Requirement for Healthcare Settings FAQ (08/09/2021)|
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 10/25/21)
Moderna Booster Clinics on November 6 & 13
Jefferson Healthcare EXPRESS CLINIC
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine (18 and older) Johnson & Johnson boosters recommended for anyone who is two or more months past their first shot. You may receive either Johnson & Johnson, Moderna or Pfizer as your booster shot.
- Walk in, this location does not schedule appointments.
- Vaccination in the Express Clinic is available 7 days a week from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- Located at 834 Sheridan St. Suite B, Port Townsend
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Patients currently enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider can schedule a COVID- 19 vaccination through the Primary Care Clinics in Port Townsend. Pfizer b
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older)
- Appointments strongly recommended, or walk-in Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Click on the link to schedule an appointment: QFC - COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments - Schedule Now
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer vaccine (12 and older); Pfizer booster shots available for certain populations, walk-in only. Full, t
- Walk-in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
Tri-Area Pharmacy, 93 Oak Bay Road, Port Hadlock
Walgreens, 490 W Washington St, Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Once you’re fully vaccinated, you:
Still need to wear a mask when in indoor spaces that are accessible to the public. Businesses not open to the public may still choose to require masks. Click here to read the Washington Labor and Industries Department's requirements for vaccinated workers. (updated 07/01/2021).
Can visit with people who haven’t been vaccinated and are from one other household who are all at low risk for severe COVID-19 illness – indoors without physical distancing and wearing masks.
Can travel domestically without a pre- or post-travel test. And you don’t need to quarantine.
See Gathering Safely Once Vaccinated for more information
If you’re not yet fully vaccinated:
Visit the Testing for COVID-19 page for information about who should be tested, what you should do after you’re tested, and more.
COVID-19 Data Dashboard: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard
Find out the number of cases, hospitalizations, deaths and vaccinations in each county.