Schedule an Inspection by Phone
To call in a building inspection, use the Jefferson County Building Inspection Hotline, 360-379-4455. An inspection request may be left 24 hours a day. Inspection requests must be received by 3 p.m. at the latest on the day before the inspection is needed.
Please speak clearly and answer all 6 of these questions:
- What is the owner's name?
- What is the site address?
- What is the building permit number (e.g., BLD2002-0001)?
- For what type of inspection is the request?
- For what preferred day is the request?
- What is a phone number where the person making the request can be reached during the day?
If the request is for more than one inspection, please be sure to answer the questions completely for each separate request.