Where to Start

The Family Support Division does not represent individuals in child support cases.  For a case to be initiated by the Prosecutor's Office, it must be referred by the Division of Child Support (DCS).

For questions about child support you can call 1-800-442-KIDS(5437).  This automated system allows quick access to your case manager by entering your case number.  If you do not have a case or know your number press "0" for staff assistance.