- There are no alerts at this time.
Courthouse Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Election Day Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Need to update your voter registration? Click here
February 9, 2021 Special Election Results Summary Report PDF (available election night after 8:00 pm)
February 9, 2021 Special Election Results District Canvass Report PDF (available election night after 8:00 pm)
Election results from 8 pm are normally posted on our website within 5 – 15 minutes of printing out the results from the tabulation machine. For statewide or individual county results for past or present click here.
|2021 Special Election|
February 9, 2021
|**2021 April Special Election**|
Only if a resolution is filed by February 26, 2021
|**April 27, 2021**|
|Election Schedule: February 9, 2021 Special Election|
|Online||Election Observer Training Click Here|
|Jan. 13, 2021||Official Logic & Accuracy Test. Time 10:00 a.m., Location: Election Processing Center|
|Feb. 1, 2021||Last day for new voter registrations and updates online, by mail and registration drives.|
|Feb. 6, 2021**||(Saturday) Possible ballot processing (8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.) **Date/time subject to change depending on workload.**|
|Feb. 8, 2021||Begin final ballot processing|
|Feb. 9, 2021||Last day for new registrations and updates in person: 8:00 p.m. Election Night.|
|Feb. 9, 2021||Election Day (Results at 8:00 p.m.)|
|Feb. 10, 2021**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 12, 2021**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 16, 2021**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 18, 2021||County Canvassing Board pre-certification meeting - 12:30 p.m.**UPDATE** now being held in the First Floor Conference Room. Click Here for the draft meeting agenda.|
|Feb. 19, 2021||County Canvassing Board certification meeting - 1:00 p.m. **UPDATE** now being held in the First Floor Conference Room. Click Here for the draft meeting agenda.|
|**||= Date/Time subject to change depending on volume/ workload|
For off-hour observation opportunities:
|TBD||= To be determined|
|The Election Processing Center is located on the 1st floor of the County Courthouse in the Auditor’s Office.|
- Resolution No. 2020-10 - Chimacum School District No.49
- Resolution No. 11-17-20-03 - Queets-Clearwater School District No. 20
- Resolution No. 03-2020/21 - Quillayute Valley School District No. 402
- Resolution No.02-2020/2021 - Sequim School District No.323
- Resolution No. 03B-2020/2021 - Sequim School District No.323
Voting in two places, or attempting to vote twice, is a felony.
You may only vote once; If you received a ballot from your current county, AND received one from your previous state or county DO NOT vote the one from your previous state or county!
What’s on your ballot?
Your residence address determines which candidates and measures will be on your ballot.
- For a customized ballot showing only what is on your ballot, click on the MyBallot link in the green side bar
- To see all candidates, measures and/or issues, click on the Online Voters’ Guide in the green side bar
To check the status of your ballot click here
Additional Election Information
Notice of Election (will be available January 20, 2021)
Optical Scan Security Plan to begin final processing the day before the election
Receive it, Vote it, Sign it, Send it - Click for more information
Frequently asked Questions about Elections in Washington State - Click for more information
Accessible Voting Information:
Voter Accessibility Advisory Committee - VAAC Upcoming Meeting:
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Due to COVID-19 safety measures, the committee will not be meeting in person but rather by phone. If interested in attending please call our office to confirm attendance (360)385-9117.
- DRAFT Minutes from last meeting - December 15, 2020 in Jefferson County
- VAAC Plan, last revised December 2020
- DRAFT Agenda for upcoming meeting in Spring 2021 in Clallam County (Available Spring of 2021)
More Information about accessible voting click here
How to use the AutoMark - Video courtesy of Thurston County Elections. Please contact Jefferson County Elections with questions, 360.385.9117.
DASH - Disability Awareness Starts Here
Archived Election Files (1985 - 2006) Click on Auditor
Archived Oaths of Office (1976 - 2009) Click on Auditor
- Elections, Quinn Grewell : 360.385.9117 email@example.com
- Voter Registration, Sandi Eldridge: 360.385.9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election / Voter Registration email: elections@co.Jefferson.wa.us