- There are no alerts at this time.
Courthouse Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Election Day Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Current Election Results - not available till election night
Next Election - February 12, 2019, Special
Resolutions submitted for Special election:
- Dec. 14: Cutoff date for ballot resolutions
- Jan. 11: Military & Overseas Ballots mailed by this date
- Jan. 14: Deadline for mail or online new registrations and transfers within and between WA counties
- Jan. 18: Official Logic & Accuracy test. Time & Location: 9:00 a.m. in the Election Processing Center.
- Jan. 23: Ballots mailed by this date
- Feb. 4: Deadline for in-person registration - only for those not registered in WA State
- Feb. 12: Election Day (Results at 8:00 p.m.)
- Feb. 15: Additional Ballots Counted by 4:00 p.m. (Date may change depending on volume).
- Feb. 21: County Canvassing Board pre-certification meeting - 12:30 p.m. in the Election Processing Center.
- Feb. 22: County Canvassing Board certification meeting - 1:00 p.m. in the Election Processing Center.
TBD = To Be Determined
The Election Processing Center is located on the 1st floor of the County Courthouse in the Auditor's Office.
Voting in two places, or attempting to vote twice, is a felony.
You may only vote once; If you received a ballot from your current county, AND received one from your previous state or county DO NOT vote the one from your previous state or county!
What's on your ballot?
Your residence address determines which candidates and measures will be on your ballot.
- For a customized ballot showing only what is on your ballot, click on the MyBallot link in the green side bar.
- To see all candidates, measures and/or issues, click on the Online Voters' Guide in the green side bar.
Receive it, Vote it, Sign it, Send it - click here for more information.
Other election related information:
Optical Scan Security Plan to begin final processing the day before the election
Accessible Voting Information:
Voter Accessibility Advisory Committee - VAAC
- Most recent meeting was October 9, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. at the Jefferson County Courthouse in the First Floor Conference Room
- DRAFT Minutes from last meeting - Oct. 9, 2018
- VAAC Plan, last revised Oct. 2018
More Information about Accessible Voting
How to use the AutoMark - Video courtesy of Thurston County Elections. Please contact Jefferson County Elections with questions, not Thurston County.
DASH - Disability Awareness Starts Here
Elected Officials - updated 1/19
- Elections, Betty Johnson: 360.385.9117 email@example.com
- Voter Registration, Sandi Eldridge: 360.385.9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election / Voter Registration email: elections@co.Jefferson.wa.us