Land Use Application Forms
- Permit Application (PDF) - The Permit Application form is required for each type of land use application.
- Supplemental forms are required for some types of permits (see Supplemental Land Use Forms list below and visit the Building Permits and Inspections page).
Supplemental Land Use Forms
- Boundary Line Adjustment (BLA) (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Boundary Line Adjustment (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Lot Consolidation (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Lot Certification (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit (CUP) (PDF)
- Coordinated Water System Plan Form (CWSP) and Utility Service Review (USR) Procedures - supplemental form for land division applications
- Home Business Information and Supplemental Application (PDF)
- Cottage Industry Information and Supplemental Form (PDF)
- - Link to Office of Regulatory Assistance. The JARPA is for shoreline permits and exemptions. Please include a signed Jefferson County Permit Application form with the completed and signed JARPA.
- Land Division Supplemental Application (i.e., subdivision) (PDF)
- Lifting of Forest Practices Moratorium for Single-Family Residence (PDF)
- Planned Rural Residential Development (PRRD)
- Pre-Application Conference (PDF) - "Pre-App" request form. Pre-application conferences are required for all Type II, Type III, Type IV and Type V project applications and Type I project applications proposing impervious surfaces of 10,000 square feet or more and/or non-single-family structures of 5,000 square feet or more. Additionally, pre-application conferences are required for critical area stewardship plan applications. Pre-application conferences for all other types of applications are optional, and requests for conferences will be considered by the administrator on a time-available basis.
- Plat Vacation/Alteration (PDF)
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Environmental Checklist - The Checklist is only required if the proposal is not categorically exempt from SEPA review. Consult your project planner for information. For details on SEPA and instructions for completing the Environmental Checklist, visit the State Department of Ecology SEPA Unit website.
- Supplemental Shoreline Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit
- Stormwater Management Information
- Stormwater Permit Application - under 2,000 square feet
- Stormwater Management Application - over 2,000 square feet
- Temporary Use (PDF)
- Tree Request Application Packet (PDF)
- Variance (PDF)