Land Use Application Forms
- Permit Application (PDF) - The Permit Application form is required for each type of land use application.
- Supplemental forms are required for some types of permits (see Supplemental Land Use Forms list below and visit the Building Permits and Inspections page).
Supplemental Land Use Forms
- Boundary Line Adjustment (BLA) (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Boundary Line Adjustment (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Lot Consolidation (PDF)
- BLA Recording Document: Statement of Intent - Lot Certification (PDF)
- Land Division Supplemental Application (i.e., subdivision) (PDF)
- Coordinated Water System Plan Form (CWSP) and Utility Service Review (USR) Procedures - supplemental form for land division applications
- Planned Rural Residential Development (PRRD)
- Plat Vacation/Alteration (PDF)
- Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application (JARPA) - Link to Office of Regulatory Assistance. The JARPA is for shoreline permits and exemptions. Please include a signed Jefferson County Permit Application form with the completed and signed JARPA.
- Stormwater Calculation Worksheet - Required for all permit applications
- Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Best Management Practices (BMPs) Packet
- Typical rural residential BMPs from the Manual are referenced
- All projects must comply with minimum requirement #2
- Medium and large projects should use this information to complete SWPPP
- Stormwater Management Application - Required for any development or construction projects over 2,000 square feet (even if a building permit is not required)
- Stormwater Site Plan Instructions and Submittal Template
- Required for medium & large projects
- "Low Impact Development" Information and Technical Guidance Manual
- Conditional Use Permit (CUP) (PDF)
- Lifting of Forest Practices Moratorium for Single-Family Residence (PDF)
- Pre-Application Conference (PDF) - "Pre-App" request form. Pre-application conferences are required for all Type II, Type III, Type IV and Type V project applications and Type I project applications proposing impervious surfaces of 10,000 square feet or more and/or non-single-family structures of 5,000 square feet or more. Additionally, pre-application conferences are required for critical area stewardship plan applications. Pre-application conferences for all other types of applications are optional, and requests for conferences will be considered by the administrator on a time-available basis.
- State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) Environmental Checklist - The Checklist is only required if the proposal is not categorically exempt from SEPA review. Consult your project planner for information. For details on SEPA and instructions for completing the Environmental Checklist, visit the State Department of Ecology SEPA Unit website.
- Waiver from Special Reports
- Sign Permit
- Temporary Use (PDF)
- Tree Request Application Packet (PDF)
- Variance (PDF)